Regular price $49.95
or make 4 interest-‐free payments of " $12.48 " fortnightly with More info
New formula! Echinacea root contains high levels of alkylamides widely regarded to be the most active constituents. A simple taste test can determine the quality of echinacea as the alkalymides cause the “buzz” or tingling sensation on the tongue when tasted.
BetaVet Ltd for innovative formulae developed from the latest clinical research and traceable quality assured ingredients.
Each 20ml dose contains dried herb equivalent:
- Echinacea root
- Natural licorice flavour
- Contains vegetable glycerine
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 10-20ml one to three times daily.
- For best results load dose at first sign of symptoms.
- Give in feed or by oral syringe.
- Avoid shared water troughs at competitions at all times.
For industry rules please consult with your veterinarian.
Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Seek veterinary advice if symptoms persist.
For animal treatment.