Equiheal Hoof-Sole-Hide Ointment
Aids in the protection & maintenance against
- soft soles & hoof soreness
- white-line separation & thrush
- hoof cracks & greasy heel
- soothing relief for overworked & overheated hooves
- new & old skin & heel conditions
- water resistant. Repels flies
BEFORE & AFTER 16 weeks...
You too may choose to use Equiheal Ointment in conjuction with veterinary advice for similar applications.
Cleanse and dry wound thoroughly, apply a light cover of ointment around the borders of the wound until proud flesh has filled the cavity of the wound. Then apply a light cover of ointment to the whole area of the wound. This will aid in the control of excessive proud flesh until the wound has completely healed.
Apply daily or as required. Apply bandage if required.
Water resistant and repels flies.